- Fukai and Eldi joined the lab.
- We welcome our new Postdoc Victor and Master Student Shruti to the lab.
- We had a great skiing day in Grindelwald. Check out some pictures.
- Welcome to Stefano from Italy who joins us for a rotation!
- Zach and Mariusz recently wrote a simple summary about the lab’s research topic: RNA-mediated epigenetic inheritance. Have a look! The in depth version can be found here.
- The Nowacki gets some French influence thanks to Perwin joining the lab – welcome!
- The Nowacki labs welcomes Chundi!
- Iwona left us to go back to Poland. Good luck in your new position at Rzeszów University.
- Another successful PhD defense by Iwona! Congratulations!
- Tina defended her PhD! Congratulations and well deserved.
- The Nowacki labs spends a week in Washington DC at the Ciliate Molecular Biology Conference organized by the GSA. And by the way: Iris won a Poster prize!
- And on a sad note: Goodbye to Flurin, but all the best in the UK for your PhD studies.
- The best time to visit our lab is now: after our lab-cleaning day it is not only spotless but even the incubators smell like fresh flowers! Fantastic!
- and welcome to Lyna to the ranks of PhD candidate!
- Ryuma our new postdoc from Japan started working with us: good luck and thanks for the Japanese treats!
- our longtime lab member Aditi left us for a Postdoc in Tübingen – all the best!
- Read about Tina’s discovery of a cleavage preference for Dicer-like proteins – Congratulations to her and Iris! you can also read about its significance here or here.
- “A happy: Hello!” to our newest members Flurin and Elvis
- and welcome to Therese to the ranks of PhD student!
- Congrats to Zach (and Mariusz!) for their insight into transgenerational inheritance. Read their review here.
- welcome to our newest member Xyrus who joins us from Massachusetts
- our crew leaves us with an another amazing apéro – thank you and arrivederci!
- come next time when the Nowacki group organizes the institute apéro – if not you’re missing something!
- Congrats to Iris for winning a poster prize at the Paramecium meeting
- did you visit us at the “Nacht der Forschung”? see events
- we welcome Anxhela and Jan to the lab for their Erasmus/student exchange programs.
Aditi successfully defended her PhD – well done!
- Yeay – Dominique’s paper about Piwi Proteins is now online. Great work!
- On international workers’ day we welcome our newest PhD student Sebastian.
- Congrats to Iwona for a successful midterm evaluation
- Congratulations to Sarah and her crew for their just released Cell paper!
- Welcome Angela Piersanti, a PhD student who visits us from University of Camerino for a few months.
- Congrats to Iris for her successful Master thesis. Well deserved – and now welcome to our next PhD student!
- welcome to the lab: Annina, Fabian and Johan.
- congrats to us for making a lab homepage!